Monday, June 7, 2010

Random thoughts.

1. This is going to be a long summer vacation. It's day 4 and already Faith is bored.

2. I'm proud of myself for going to the mall and into several stores -some with incredible sales - and we only bought one container of Claire's ear cleanser and one Japanese eraser.

3. I wish the baby would figure out how to sleep other places than on me. I love her but I don't always want to be wearing her.

4. I have to watch my couponing and only print the coupons for things we actually buy - too much wasted ink and paper. And ink cartridges for the new printer cost an arm and a leg.

5. I love friends who work at American Girl and bring you along to the employee sale!

6. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of produce my "deluxe produce assortment" from SHARE Wisconsin will be - I have have to dig out some recipes for unusual items.

7. We have Fall DAYCARE!

8. Now we have to figure out how to pay for it - gulp!

9. Faith mouthpiece tested for band and will be playing the trumpet. She did best with French Horn but they said that is not a good instrument to start with.

10. I'm a little bit sad she won't be dancing next year - too much $$.

11. I have to stop staying up extra late "because the baby will just be getting up soon" - last night that didn't happen until 5 am - got to get some real sleep!

12. My life is pretty boring.

2 comments:

Ronica said...

Yay! Trumpets are cheaper than horns, too. :) Glad to hear she's interested.

And maybe we can swap recipes--my CSA starts Sunday.

Julie said...

She's totally excited! And with Dan at WB we should hopefully be able to find a good deal on one.

Sounds like a plan for the recipes!