1) Asperger's in Pink by Julie Clark - adult - a mom's story of her daughter's journey through diagnosis and life with Asperger's.
2) The History Detectives by Barb Karg - adult - a collection of short stories telling the details behind the artifacts and stories profiled on the television show The History Detectives.
3) The Wilder Life: My Adventures in the Lost World of Little House on the Prairie by Wendy McClure - adult - a woman's journey through her childhood by revisiting Little House books and sites.
4) Torn by Margaret Peterson Haddix - middle grade - the fourth book in her new series, the main characters end up on a boat in the middle of Hudson Bay with Henry Hudson, hard to tell if this is the end or if there are more to come
5) The Boy at the End of the World by Greg van Eekhout - middle grade - post apocalyptic world with one human survivor, born from an ark of protected beings, who goes in search of the possibility of more survivors.