27. North by Northanger by Carrie Bebris - adult - P&P continuation mystery. This has a fun twist with Darcy's mother Lady Anne Darcy in it and you get to meet the newest Darcy.
28. The Matters at Mansfield by Carrie Bebris - adult - P&P continuation mystery. My favorite in the series! Anne de Bourgh escapes her mother, some characters from Mansfield Park make an appearance, and you get to learn a lot about Regency guns.
29. Clementine and the Family Meeting by Sara Pennypacker - middle grade - Clementine returns in a fun story about how change can affect a family. I think Clementine is this generation's Ramona.
30. Bluefish by Pat Schmatz - young adult - This was recommended by the CCBC according to my school librarian. For me, it was just ok. Some fun connections with other books, but lots of characters making questionable decisions. Overall a bit of a downer to read.
31. 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers: A King's Ransom by Jude Watson - middle grade - LOVE this series almost as much as the first one! Amy and Dan continue on their mission to outwit Vesper One and free their relatives. Great assistance from some Cahill cousins and some intriguing information about their father.
32. Memory Book One by Linda Wells - adult - P&P what if book - Christmas vacation re-read treat
33. Memory Book Two by Linda Wells -adult - P&P what if book - Christmas vacation re-read treat
34. Memory Book Three by Linda Wells - adult - P&P what if book - Christmas vacation re-read treat
35. Bigger Than a Breadbox by Laurel Snyder - middle grade - Another highly recommended book that just didn't do it for me. The main character is dealing with her parents separation and possible divorce, along with a relocation to grandma's house in another state. She finds a magic breadbox that will give her anything she asks for that will fit inside of the breadbox. However, she doesn't think about WHERE those things are coming from...which leads to a lot of complications.